FIVE REASONS YOU NEED TO BUY THE NEW ISSUE OF KERRANG!
1. WE COUNT DOWN THE 50 GREATEST ROCKSTARS IN THE WORLD – WITH 20 BRAND-NEW INTERVIEWS… AND A NEW NUMBER ONE!
First, in 2011, it was Jason Aalon Butler. Since then, Ozzy, Angus Young, Simon Neil, Lemmy and Lynn Gunn have all held the title. But in 2017, who will be your all-new greatest rockstar in the world?
2. K! BID FAREWELL TO THE GREATEST BAND THAT EVER WAS…
Pass the tissues… We say goodbye to Black Sabbath in their home city, as well as chatting to Ozzy Osbourne about the final farewell.
3. YOU LOT GRILL NECK DEEP IN THE READER TAKEOVER!
Ten Kerrang! readers. One pop-punk band. What’s the worst that could happen? Well…
4. WE INVESTIGATE THE DANGERS OF MOSH-PITS…
Following the shocking injuries sustained by fan Emily Hoffman at a Code Orange show last month, Kerrang! look deeper into whether the culture of mosh-pits is being dangerously abused.
5. SYNYSTER GATES TAKES THE ULTIMATE ROCKSTAR TEST!
Avenged Sevenfold‘s guitar hero: good at shredding, equally good at causing drunken mayhem.
THERE ARE SIX KICK-ASS POSTERS, TOO… Featuring Frank Iero, Lower Than Atlantis, Fall Out Boy, Machine Gun Kelly & Kellin Quinn, Green Day and twenty one pilots!
All of this and LOADS more is stuffed into the new issue of Kerrang! – on sale February 15!