Set It Off are about to roll back into the UK next week with a co-headline tour with With Confidence, and not to mention sets at this year’s Slam Dunk Festival. To celebrate their return, we’re hosting a special Reader Takeover session with the band, which will appear in a future issue of Kerrang! Have you got any burning questions for the pop-punks? Well if you do, you might want to read on…
What you need to know:
– The Kerrang!/Set It Off interview session will take place at London’s O2 Academy Islington on Wednesday May 31, with the time TBC nearer the event. It’ll take around an hour. Please only apply for this interview if you are 100% able to attend, as you will be depriving another fan of the opportunity if not.
– To be in with a chance of attending, please send your full name, your age, where you’re from, a contact number and your burning question to Feedback@, with the subject line ‘I Want To Interview Set It off’ All applicants MUST include all information to be considered.
– Successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than the end of the day on Tuesday May 30 with further details. We apologise that only successful applicants will be contacted.
– Please note that while you do not need to be a ticket-holder for the band’s show later in the evening in order to take part in this interview, this event does NOT also gain you admittance to see them perform.
– Kerrang! cannot cover the cost of your travel or accommodation for this event. Sorry!