The Kerrang! T-shirt loyalty club kickstarts this week!
It’s official, the brand new issue of Kerrang! marks the return of our EXCLUSIVE T-Shirt club. How do you gets yours? Well, if you haven’t read the massive poster above, here’s what you need to know: simply collect 10 tokens out of the next 12 issues of Kerrang! and you’ll be able to take your pick of one free, exclusively designed T-shirt by Against The Current, Asking Alexandria, Tonight Alive or New Years Day!
AND WHO DOESN’T LIKE FREE T-SHIRTS!?
You can read the full terms and conditions and below!
1. We know we have readers all over the world, but this offer is only open to readers who live in the UK (that’s England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). If you or anyone in your immediate family work for Bauer Media or if you are professionally involved in this promotion then unfortunately you cannot take part.
2. If you are under 16-years old, please ask a parent/guardian for consent before you take part.
3. We will be printing tokens on a weekly basis in Kerrang! from 17th February 2016 (issue 1607) to 4th May 2016 (issue 1618) – that means we are printing tokens in 12 issues. If you want to receive a T-shirt then you need to collect 10 tokens. Tokens from any previous campaigns are not eligible.
4. From 9th March 2016 (issue 1610), there won’t be enough promotional issues available to collect 10 tokens unless you buy more than one copy of the remaining promotional copies (promotional copies being copies where the tokens are featured within the promotional period mentioned above).
5. Once you’ve collected 10 tokens, please stick them onto the form any way possible (tape, staple, glue – it’s up to you) and fill in the details required, including any payment details for postage and packaging if paying by debit or credit card. Please ensure you have permission from the card holder if you are not using your own card for payment. If your credit or debit card has expired before P&P is paid, we cannot fulfil the offer, please ensure that your debit or credit card is in date with all the correct information before sending in your coupons.
6. Please note that all t-shirts are unisex. Measurements for each size are as follows:
7. Remember to specify which band and which t shirt size you require. There are no exchanges once packages are posted.
Send your form, coupons and cheques (if not paying by card) to
Kerrang! T-Shirts Collect
PO BOX 504
8. Please do not send your tokens to any other address, only this one, as otherwise we may not receive your claim.
9. We must receive your tokens by 20th May 2016 so please make sure you post your claim in good time. It could take up to 5 days to reach us. We can’t process claims received after this date and anyone who sends in their form after this date will be ineligible for a T-shirt.
10. Tokens are only valid from print copies of Kerrang! magazine from 17th February 2016 (issue 1607) to 4th May 2016 (issue 1618). Digital edition screen grabs or photocopies will not be accepted. Tokens from any previous campaigns are not eligible.
11. Any incomplete coupon forms will not be processed. Please be use to read all the instructions on how to claim your T-shirt, details for postage and packaging and use clear legible writing. If any details are incomplete, tokens missing or writing is unreadable, the entry will be void and you will not receive your T-shirt.
12. Just to be clear, your tokens must be stuck on a Kerrang! Reward card printed in issues of 17th February 2016 (issue 1607) to 4th May 2016 (issue 1618). Original Kerrang! Reward cards and tokens only will be accepted, no photocopies. Only tokens from issues 17th February 2016 (issue 1607) to 4th May 2016 (issue 1618) will be accepted. We will not accept photocopied, damaged or defaced Kerrang! Reward cards or tokens. We need your full details, as requested on the Kerrang! Reward card in order to process your claim and also just in case we need to contact you. If your Kerrang! Reward card is incomplete, damaged or illegible then unfortunately we cannot accept it.
13. Sometimes things get lost in the post or go astray- we cannot accept responsibility for tokens/forms/envelopes which are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any reason. We recommend that you use recorded or special delivery if you want to guarantee your claim reaches us.
14. All T-shirts will be dispatched within the week commencing 13th June 2016. We know you can’t wait to receive your awesome band T-shirt, however sending your tokens in before the closing date (20th May 2016) will not result in your T-shirt being sent any sooner. As we’ve already mentioned, do make sure your claim reaches us by 20th May 2016.
15. T-shirt sizes and design choice are subject to availability. Size If the size you have requested is unavailable, you will be sent the nearest available size.
16. If you have any questions about the T-shirt offer or about your claim please drop us a line at [email protected] and we’ll answer as soon as we can. If you could include your full name and address details when emailing about a claim, it will help us to answer your question much faster.
17. Re-sale or transfer of tokens strictly prohibited. Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash and they don’t have any monetary value. These tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other Kerrang! offer, promotion or discount.
19. The Promoter (Kerrang! magazine and Bauer Media) reserves the right to vary the terms of the promotion or suspend or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
20. The Promoter (Kerrang! magazine and Bauer Media) reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award a reward or withdraw reward entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or claimed using fraudulent means. The Promoter (Kerrang! magazine and Bauer Media) will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is Bauer Media (who publish Kerrang!), Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8JG.