Give this week’s K! coverstars a grilling…
Parkway Drive return to the cover of Kerrang! this week, and to celebrate, we’re laying on an exclusive Reader Takeover interview session with the band, which will appear in a future issue of Kerrang!. This is chance to quiz Winston, Jeff, Luke, Jia and Ben on anything and everything, so don’t miss out! Interested? Read on…
What you need to know:
– The Kerrang!/Parkway Drive interview session will take place at London’s O2 Academy Brixton on Saturday April 8, at 5pm. It’ll take around an hour. Please only apply for this interview if you are 100% able to attend, as you will be depriving another fan of the opportunity if not.
– To be in with a chance of attending, please send your full name, your age, where you’re from, a contact number and your burning question to [email protected], with the subject line ‘I Want To Interview PWD!’ All applicants MUST include all information to be considered.
– Successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than the end of the day on Thursday April 6 with further details. We apologise that only successful applicants will be contacted.
– Please note that while you do not need to be a ticket-holder for the band’s show later in the evening in order to take part in this interview, this event does NOT also gain you admittance to see them perform.
– Kerrang! cannot cover the cost of your travel or accommodation for this event. Sorry!
Don’t forget to pick up this week’s issue of Kerrang!: