Hands up if you’re excited about You Me At Six’s return? Us too. To celebrate, we’re laying on an exclusive Reader Takeover interview session with the band, which will appear in a future issue of Kerrang!. So if you’ve a question about the new album Night People, life in one of British rock’s biggest bands, or anything else at all, then today could be your lucky day!
What you need to know:
– The Kerrang!/You Me At Six interview session will take place at a to-be-confirmed London location on Saturday November 26th, at around 5.30pm. It’ll take around an hour. Please only apply for this interview if you are 100% able to attend, as you will be depriving another fan of the opportunity if not.
– To be in with a chance of attending, please send your full name, your age, where you’re from, a contact number and your burning question to [email protected], with the subject line ‘I Want To Interview YMAS!’ All applicants MUST include all information to be considered.
– Successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than the end of the day on Monday November 21st with further details. We apologise that only successful applicants will be contacted.
– Please note that while you do not need to be a ticket-holder for the band’s show at Dingwalls later in the evening, this event does NOT also gain you admittance to see the band perform.
– Kerrang! cannot cover the cost of your travel or accommodation for this event. Sorry!
Don’t forget to check out You Me At Six’s Incredible Career In 13 Music Videos