Play The Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz
Across five rounds (plus a bonus picture round mid-way through) Kerrang! editor Sam Coare and digital editor Luke Morton will test your knowledge of rock and metal. But they’re not alone, some of K!‘s friends are also joining in on the action, including Parkway Drive’s Winston McCall, Code Orange’s Jami Morgan and Halestorm’s Lzzy Hale.
To take part all you need is a pen and some paper. We’ve also created a special answer sheet for you to download if you want to feel official. There are a total of 55 points up for grabs across topics likes the ’90s, album openers and the past 12 months of rock and metal.
When you’ve finished the quiz, you can check out all the answers here.
You can also share your quiz experience on social media using #KerrangHeavyTrivia. Those of you that do will be entered into a prize draw to win a bottle of Iowa No. 9 (see terms and conditions below).
Thanks to Knotfest and Iowa No. 9 for getting involved and making the whole thing possible, and to all the musicians who have contributed, too. You can find out more about Slipknot Whiskey here. 21+ only.
Terms & conditions for Iowa No.9 competition
There is no reward for playing the Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz.
You must be 21+ to play and be entered into the prize draw. Proof of age will be required to claim any prize.
1. Supply of prize: Kerrang! is the promoter of the competition, and Iowa No. 9 are the provider of the prizes.
2. Iowa No. 9 grants Kerrang! the right to offer the prize for the competition.
3. The prize is described as a bottle of Iowa No. 9.
4. Kerrang! will inform the competition winners if they have won and secure their delivery details, and Iowa No. 9 will be responsible for despatching the prize to the winners.
5. All transfer of information will be governed by the Data Protection Legislation, and will not be shared with third parties by Kerrang! or Iowa No.9
6. Iowa No. 9 is responsible for ensuring that the prize complies with applicable laws, health and safety legislation, trading and other industry standard regulations.
7. The closing date of the competition is July 27, 2020.
“Not the happiest of tunes, but believe me: we’re ecstatic to be back!” Arch Enemy have unleashed their first new single since 2017’s Will To Power…
Suffolk’s spookiest, Cradle Of Filth, burn their brightest in a decade on staggering 13th album, Existence Is Futile.