Play This Month’s Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz
A wise man once said, you can’t stop rock’n’roll. And you can’t stop rock trivia, which is why we’re back with another round of the Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz powered by Knotfest.com and Iowa No.9 whiskey.
Across five fiendish rounds (plus a special bonus picture round mid-way through) Kerrang! Editor Sam Coare and Digital Editor Luke Morton will test your knowledge rock, metal, punk and beyond. But they’re not doing it alone, some of K!‘s rock star pals are joining in on the action, including Devildriver’s Dez Fafara, Avatar’s Johannes Eckerström and New Years Day’s Ash Costello.
To take part in the world’s biggest rock trivia night, all you need is a pen and paper. We’ve also created a special answer sheet for you to download if you want to feel official. There are a total of 55 points up for grabs across topics like guitar heroes, the 2000s and lyrics.
When you’ve finished watching – here are all the answers!
You can also share your quiz experience on social media using #KerrangHeavyTrivia. Those of you that do will be entered into a prize draw to win a bottle of Iowa No. 9 (see terms and conditions below).
Thanks to Knotfest and Iowa No. 9 for getting involved and making the whole thing possible, and to all the musicians who have contributed, too. You can find out more about Slipknot Whiskey here. 21+ only.
Terms and conditions for the Iowa No.9 competition:
There is no reward for playing the Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz.
You must be 21+ to play and be entered into the prize draw. Proof of age will be required to claim any prize.
1. Supply of prize: Kerrang! is the promoter of the competition, and Iowa No. 9 are the provider of the prizes.
2. Iowa No. 9 grants Kerrang! the right to offer the prize for the competition.
3. The prize is described as a bottle of Iowa No. 9.
4. Kerrang! will inform the competition winners if they have won and secure their delivery details, and Iowa No. 9 will be responsible for despatching the prize to the winners.
5. All transfer of information will be governed by the Data Protection Legislation, and will not be shared with third parties by Kerrang! or Iowa No. 9
6. Iowa No. 9 is responsible for ensuring that the prize complies with applicable laws, health and safety legislation, trading and other industry standard regulations.
7. The closing date of the competition is August 14, 2020.
Tommi’s Burger Joint have teamed up with London band Calligram for a spooky and very metal new dish…
The Story So Far, The Amity Affliction, Hot Water Music and more join Alexisonfire and Rancid at next year’s Slam Dunk Festival.