Quantcast
Rage Against The Machine Promo Website
The News

Rage Against The Machine Add More U.S. Dates To Reunion Tour

Unsurprisingly, demand is extremely high to see Rage Against The Machine this year.

With tickets going on sale for Rage Against The Machine’s huge U.S. reunion tour yesterday (February 13), the band have just added a bunch of extra shows due to overwhelming demand.

The rap-metal legends will now be performing additional shows in California, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ontario, D.C. and New York across the year, with Zack de la Rocha, Tom Morello, Tim Commerford Zand Brad Wilk’s first live shows together in nine years unsurprisingly proving to be extremely popular.

The band are being extra-careful about ticket scalpers, too. Ahead of their tour going on sale, Rage announced that they would do everything they can to “protect 90 per cent of the RATM tickets from scalpers”, with the remaining 10 per cent being sold at a higher price – “but low enough to undercut the scalpers”. The extra money from these tickets in particular will be donated to charities and activist organisations in each city.

Read this next: Can Rage Against The Machine’s reunion affect U.S. politics in 2020?

Catch Rage Against The Machine at the following dates this year:

March

26 El Paso, TX @ Don Haskins Center
28 Las Cruces, NM @ Pan American Center
30 Glendale, AZ @ Gila River Arena

April

10 Indio, CA @ Coachella
17 Indio, CA @ Coachella
21 Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena
23 Oakland, CA @ Oakland Arena
25 Portland, OR @ Moda Center
28 Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome

May

1 Vancouver, BC @ Pacific Coliseum at the PNE
3 Edmonton, AB @ Rogers Place
5 Calgary, AB @ Scotiabank Saddledome
7 Winnipeg, MB @ Bell MTS Place
9 Sioux Falls, SD @ Denny Sanford Premier Center
11 Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
12 Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
14 Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
16 St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center
19 Chicago, IL @ United Center
20 Chicago, IL @ United Center
23 Boston, MA @ Boston Calling

June

19 Dover, DE @ Firefly

July

10 East Troy, WI @ Alpine Valley Music Theatre
13 Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
15 Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
17 Ottawa, ON @ Ottawa Bluesfest
18 Festival d’Été de Québec @ Festival d’Été de Québec
21 Hamilton, ON @ FirstOntario Centre
23 Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena
24 Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena
27 Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center
29 Cleveland, OH @ Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
31 Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena

August

2 Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
4 Washington DC @ Capital One Arena
5 Washington, DC @ Capitol One Arena
7 Camden, NJ @ BB&T Pavilion
10 New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
11 New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
13 New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
28 Leeds, UK @ Leeds Festival
30 Reading, UK @ Reading Festival

September

1 Paris, France @ Rock En Seine Festival
4 Stradbally Laois, Ireland @ Electric Picnic Festival
6 Berlin, Germany @ Lollapalooza Berlin Festival
8 Prague, Czech Republic @ O2 Arena
10 Krakow, Poland @ Tauron Arena

Get your Reading & Leeds tickets here.

Reading Leeds Poster2020
Posted on February 14th 2020, 10:54am
Read More
FOUR YEAR STRONG - Recording Brain Pain With Will Putney
Go behind the scenes with Four Year Strong as they record vocals for their new album, Brain Pain.
In Conversation With Winston McCall of PARKWAY DRIVE
Parkway Drive frontman Winston McCall stopped by our office to chat about his life and career.
12 Bands Who Wouldn’t Be Here Without Rage Against The Machine

As the legendary Rage Against The Machine prep for their much-needed return, we list the bands for whom they blazed a trail…

A Deep Dive Into My Chemical Romance’s Video For Welcome To The Black Parade

A closer look at the emo classic Welcome To The Black Parade, by the mighty My Chemical Romance…

Loading...
End of content
No more pages to load