The Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz Returns On August 6
After the huge success of the first-ever Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz on July 16, we’re incredibly excited to announce that we are once again teaming up with Knotfest for round two of the best quiz night in rock and metal – powered by Slipknot’s Iowa No. 9 Whiskey.
If our six rounds tackling album openers, music in the last 12 months, debut records, the ’90s, Slipknot and music videos wasn’t enough for your brain to handle, then brace yourselves (and get revising) for the second Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz, which is taking place on Thursday, August 6 at 9pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT.
“We had so much fun with the first ever Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz night, and enjoyed seeing people from all over the world come together in the name of rock, that we couldn’t possibly not do it again!” says Kerrang! editor Sam Coare.
“Get ready to have your knowledge and fandom put the ultimate test for a second time – and yes, we’re once again going to be joined by some famous friends to help us out along the way. We can’t wait to see you all for a second bash at showing off quite how much you really know…”
Once again, the good folks at Iowa No. 9 Whiskey are on hand to fuel the fun, offering a bottle of the drink to those who share this post and information on their social media accounts with the hashtag #KerrangHeavyTrivia. Of course, participants must be 21+ to be automatically entered – it’s the law. (T&Cs apply – and can be read in full if you keep scrolling.)
T&Cs are as follows:
There is no reward for playing the Kerrang! Heavy Trivia Quiz.
You must be 21+ to play and be entered into the prize draw. Proof of age will be required to claim any prize.
1. Supply of prize: Kerrang! is the promoter of the competition, and Iowa No. 9 are the provider of the prizes.
2. Iowa No. 9 grants Kerrang! the right to offer the prize for the competition.
3. The prize is described as a bottle of Iowa No. 9.
4. Kerrang! will inform the competition winners if they have won and secure their delivery details, and Iowa No. 9 will be responsible for despatching the prize to the winners.
5. All transfer of information will be governed by the Data Protection Legislation, and will not be shared with third parties by Kerrang! or Iowa No. 9
6. Iowa No. 9 is responsible for ensuring that the prize complies with applicable laws, health and safety legislation, trading and other industry standard regulations.
7. The closing date of the competition is August 14, 2020.
They’ve sold millions of records across the globe – but which twenty one pilots album is actually their greatest?
Sharptooth vocalist Lauren Kashan is on a mission for change and she won’t rest until it happens