PWR BTTM have their highly-anticipated UK return this week, and Kerrang! is hosting an exclusive Reader Takeover interview session with the band, which will appear in a future issue of Kerrang!. This is chance to quiz the duo on ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, so don’t miss out! Interested? Read on…
What you need to know:
– The Kerrang!/PWR BTTM interview session will take place at Brighton’s Haunt on Monday April 17, at 3.15pm. It’ll take around an hour. Please only apply for this interview if you are 100% able to attend, as you will be depriving another fan of the opportunity if not.
– To be in with a chance of attending, please send your full name, your age, where you’re from, a contact number and your burning question to [email protected], with the subject line ‘I Want To Interview PWR BTTM!’ All applicants MUST include all information to be considered.
– Successful applicants will be contacted via email no later than the end of the day on Thursday April 13 with further details. We apologise that only successful applicants will be contacted.
– Please note that while you do not need to be a ticket-holder for the band’s show later in the evening in order to take part in this interview, this event does NOT also gain you admittance to see them perform.
– Kerrang! cannot cover the cost of your travel or accommodation for this event. Sorry!
WILLOW and Avril Lavigne join forces in their new video for G R O W – which also features a surprise guest appearance from KennyHoopla…
Venom Prison will release their third album, Erebos, in February 2022