Weekend Of Rock! Win Tickets To The Kerrang! Awards And Download, Courtesy Of Zippo
Clear your diary for Download weekend, because Zippo are offering the competition prize of a rock fan’s lifetime!
Not only could you win 2 tickets to this year’s Download Festival on June 10 – 12, but you could be kicking off your weekend of rock a day earlier, by attending the Kerrang! Awards on June 9. For the most debauched party of the year, you’ll bag 2 VIP tickets, which include VIP access (just picture yourself walking down our black carpet), passes to watch live sets by Ocala pop-punks A Day To Remember and York metallers Asking Alexandria, plus a backstage meet and greet (subject to band approval).
The only downside is you’ll never have another weekend as good as this again!
So, want to spend your weekend with rock royalty at London’s Troxy, before heading up to Donington to watch Rammstein, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden? Via the Zippo Encore booth where you can partake in an epic air guitar battle? Then entering to win could not be easier! All you need to do to be in with a chance is email [email protected] with the subject header ‘Zippo Weekend Of Rock’ and your full contact details.
Entrants must be over the age of 18 (no fake IDs, please – we’ll be checking), plus see full terms and conditions below. The incredibly lucky winner will be notified by June 3. Good luck and rock on!
The Weekend Of Rock competition includes:
2 x tickets to Download Festival courtesy of Zippo
2 x VIP tickets to the Kerrang! Awards courtesy of Zippo
– Includes VIP access
– Includes 2 x passes to watch live performances by Asking Alexandria and A Day To Remember
– Backstage meet and greet with the bands (subject to band approval)
Now, for those boring old Ts and Cs…
• The closing date is June 2, 2016, at 23:59 entries made after this date will not be counted.
• There will be 1 prize of 1 pair of camping tickets for the winner. And 1 pair of VIP tickets to the Kerrang! Awards ceremony.
• Entry to festival camping site from 10th June, Donington, Download Festival.
• All Entrants must strictly be over the age of 18.
• No cash alternative offered.
• All travel and accommodation must be covered by winner.
• All ancillary costs are to be covered by the winner.
• A winner will be selected by the Kerrang! editorial team from the entries submitted before the closing date.
• The winner will be notified by email after the closing date and tickets will be mailed out via Special Delivery. Please make sure there will be somebody available to sign for the tickets at the address submitted on the entry form.
• All tickets are for personal use only and cannot be sold under any circumstances. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for cancellation.
• Please note if an event is cancelled Bauer Media are unable to supply alternative prizes.
• The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Bauer Media would advise winners that alternative prizes will not be offered to winners who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be without ID) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
• We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
*Information on this post was edited on June 9
Watch Iron Maiden’s latest animated clip for new track, Stratego
Another fragile dose of new Sleep Token ahead of their album next week.