Watch Jesus Piece Play The First American K! Pit In Brooklyn
After last week’s over-the-top K! Pit featuring While She Sleeps in London, we decided to give Blondies a break from the sweat-drenched fury…so we decided to move 3,500 miles away to Brooklyn for our first-ever American K! Pit, featuring blistering Philadelphian hardcore upstarts Jesus Piece.
In a storm of grinding riffs and flying limbs, the band blasted their way through the back room of our favorite Brooklyn dive bar The Gutter, whipping the crowd into an uncontrollable frenzy of spin-kicks and gang vocals that shook the rafters around them.
Vocalist Aaron Heard quickly lost his shirt and lost his mind, bounding off of the stage and in his crowd while screaming like he would die if he didn’t. The select group of fans privileged to witness the barrage gave him everything they had in return, and hopefully had dental insurance.
Here’s the setlist:
Curse Of The Serpent
Dog No Longer
Watch Jesus Piece rip shit up at the first-ever American K! Pit below:
If you liked Jesus Piece, you’ll love catching up on our insane previous K! Pits:
- Watch While She Sleeps in The K! Pit
- Watch Cancer Bats in The K! Pit
- Watch Drug Church in The K! Pit
- Watch Boston Manor in The K! Pit
- Watch Bury Tomorrow in The K! Pit
- Watch Mastodon in The K! Pit
- Watch The Struts in The K! Pit
- Watch Beartooth in The K! Pit
- Watch FEVER 333 in The K! Pit
- Watch Culture Abuse in The K! Pit
- Watch Therapy? in The K! Pit
- Watch Crossfaith in The K! Pit
- Watch You Me At Six in The K! Pit
- Watch Neck Deep in The K! Pit
- Watch Conjurer in The K! Pit
- Watch Witchsorrow in The K! Pit
- Watch Employed To Serve in The K! Pit
- Watch Parkway Drive in The K! Pit
Here is our definitive ranking of the 50 bands crowdkilling the shit out of American hardcore.
Bullet For My Valentine’s Matt Tuck discusses growing up, finding fame and being a father