Employed To Serve To DJ At Kerrang! X Rizla Basement Party!
Halloween is fast approaching and we’ve been busy planning the mother of all parties.
The Kerrang! Basement Party in Association with Rizla+ will take place on October 31 at the iconic Hope and Anchor on London’s Upper Street.
Woking metallers Employed To Serve will DJ at our inaugural event, which is open to up to 70 people only. It’s going to be a hot one!
“We’re super excited to be curating the Basement Party riffs,” says Employed To Serve vocalist Justine Jones. “We’ll be selecting two hours of back-to-back bangers. Expect bodies to hit the floor, to get rolling and and to twist during the evening. Bonus points for getting all three band references. So enter the competition and hopefully we’ll see you there!”
To stand a chance of winning a ticket to the event, simply head to our Twitter account and retweet our recent announcement. It couldn’t be easier than that.
If you’re successful, we’ll be in touch and expect you to dress up for the ghoulish occasion.
Keep your eyes peeled for further news on this and future Basement Party events!
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Kerrang! Wasted Talent Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 4333049 with its registered office at 90 – 92 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9HS
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Kerrang! and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Retweet the Kerrang tweet to get a chance to win your invite for you and a friend
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 1 day after closing date and announced on Twitter but you can also email the following address [email protected]
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Employed To Serve’s latest effort is about “The fast decay of the unsustainable world we live in,” says vocalist Justine Jones…
Grunge icons Nirvana have inspired countless artists over the years, but here are 11 musicians and bands who fully embraced the gospel of Seattle and flannel…